Thursday, February 26, 2009

YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT

BY ALLEN BALL

"A merry heart doeth good like a medicine." (Proverbs 17:22)

*****

"God-hating nations have a short shelf life." - JAN MARKELL, of Olive Tree Ministries

“I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; for apart from me you can do nothing.” (John 15:5)

Go ye not to Pink Hill. (Allen Ball 16:5)

"And now, Israel, what doth the LORD thy God require of thee, but to fear the LORD thy God, to walk in all his ways, and to love him, and to serve the LORD thy God with all thy heart and with all thy soul, To keep the commandments of the LORD, and his statutes, which I command thee this day for thy good?" (Deuteronomy 10:12-13)

"And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, deceit, malignity; whisperers, backbiters, haters of God. . ." (Romans 1:28)

"You toucha my car; I breaka you face!" (Allen Ball 5:6)

"A merry heart doeth good like a medicine." (Proverbs 17:22)

"A merry heart maketh a cheerfull countenance." (Proverbs 15:13)

"A merry-go-round can maketh thee sicketh and loseth thy luncheth." (Allen Ball 4:16)

No comments:

Post a Comment