Sunday, February 8, 2009

I fell in love with "This Little Child" the first time I heard it, driving on Hwy. 70 W., between La Grange, North Carolina and Goldsboro, N.C. It was written by Scott Wesley Brown. You can order his recording of the song from a music shop somewhere. My brother, Arnold, a pastor, and members of our church took to the song immediately when I sang it. Arnold requested that I sing it at Christmastime. I recorded it in 2006. I told the engineer/studio owner that I had sung a part off key (it's a tough song to sing, and my voice was not at it's best) and the briliant guy told me that it sometimes makes a song sound better if you're a little "flat" on a note, in a song. He refused to let me re-record the part. I hope you enjoy my rendition of this great song anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment